This is a navigation app that guides you to destination with simplified arrows.
Arrows automatically rotate in accordance with your direction and you just go ahead to suggested direction by arrows.
You can easily handle simplified screen.
[Direction to current location]
When you want to come back to your present location later, you can do it easily by memorizing that location before you go somewhere.
[Choose a destination]
You can get to any place by specifying the location of destination in advance.
Distance and estimated arrival time are also shown.
A major feature is to show the direction and distance to the destination by using GPS and a compass even if your iPhone is offline.
This is very convenient especially for travelling where are you are not able to use internet fully.
> > > Recommended Situation
- Person who has no sense of direction.
- When you want to find the direction of sightseeing spots during trips.
- When you want to find the direction going back to hotels from your location.
- When you want to find your car in big car parking lots.
*** This is not available when GPS is not working.
- As a signpost for the emergency when you lose your way during climbing mountains.
- When you are just aware of the direction during going across a desert.
- Explorers who have lost the way in jungles.
- Adventurers going across the ocean.
> > > Feature
- Electronic compass shows north, south, east and west.
- Approximate time and distance are to be shown.
- It will be highlighted if you are going in a wrong direction.
- It is possible to show sideway and useful to use putting in a car.
- Distance is to be shown in meters or miles.
- You can enlarge a map depending on your purpose.
GPS and compass are available even if your iPhone is offline.
You might be able to survive a disaster with this application when you face such a situation without internet availability.
Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
WhichWay. is a free trial software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-04-01. The program can be installed on iOS.
WhichWay. (version 1.2.0) has a file size of 838.86 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.